| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tessalit in May is very, very hot at 33.25 °C (91.85 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40.7 °C (105.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 4.6mm (0.2in) of H2O is discharged during an average of 1 day.
- The heavens above Tessalit are nice and sunny with an average of a substantial, 9:54 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:52 long and the longest day is 13:15 long with an average length of 13:04.
- There are approximately 3:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 76.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 23.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tessalit May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tessalit, Mali
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tessalit:
- In Salah, Algeria - 797.1 kms (495.3 miles) N
- Ouallene Bordj, Algeria - 489.9 kms (304.4 miles) N
- Tamanrasset, Algeria - 543.6 kms (337.8 miles) ENE
- Kidal, Mali - 200.2 kms (124.4 miles) S
- Agadez, Niger - 820.6 kms (509.9 miles) ESE
- Menaka, Mali - 499.2 kms (310.2 miles) SSE
- Tahoua, Niger - 742.8 kms (461.6 miles) SE
- Tillabery, Niger - 669 kms (415.7 miles) S
- Birni N'Konni, Niger - 843.8 kms (524.3 miles) SSE
- Niamey, Niger - 757.4 kms (470.6 miles) S