| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tessalit in July is very, very hot at 34.85 °C (94.73 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 41.6 °C (106.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very hot with an average low of 28.1 °C (82.6 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty with seldom any rain. A paltry 16.6mm (0.7in) of water is dumped during on average 4 days.
- In July the heavens above Tessalit are sunny with an average of a considerable 9:23 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 13:19 long with an average length of 13:13.
- There are approximately 3:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tessalit July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Tessalit, Mali
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Tessalit:
- In Salah, Algeria - 797.1 kms (495.3 miles) N
- Ouallene Bordj, Algeria - 489.9 kms (304.4 miles) N
- Tamanrasset, Algeria - 543.6 kms (337.8 miles) ENE
- Kidal, Mali - 200.2 kms (124.4 miles) S
- Agadez, Niger - 820.6 kms (509.9 miles) ESE
- Menaka, Mali - 499.2 kms (310.2 miles) SSE
- Tahoua, Niger - 742.8 kms (461.6 miles) SE
- Tillabery, Niger - 669 kms (415.7 miles) S
- Birni N'Konni, Niger - 843.8 kms (524.3 miles) SSE
- Niamey, Niger - 757.4 kms (470.6 miles) S