| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tessalit in December is warm at 20.3 °C (68.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.1 °C (80.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- In December the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in December is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.4mm (0in) of fluid falls during an average of 0.5 days.
- In December the blue above Tessalit is moderately sunny having on balance a respectable 8:29 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:54 long and the longest day is 10:59 long with an average length of 10:55.
- There are approximately 2:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tessalit December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Tessalit, Mali
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Tessalit:
- In Salah, Algeria - 797.1 kms (495.3 miles) N
- Ouallene Bordj, Algeria - 489.9 kms (304.4 miles) N
- Tamanrasset, Algeria - 543.6 kms (337.8 miles) ENE
- Kidal, Mali - 200.2 kms (124.4 miles) S
- Agadez, Niger - 820.6 kms (509.9 miles) ESE
- Menaka, Mali - 499.2 kms (310.2 miles) SSE
- Tahoua, Niger - 742.8 kms (461.6 miles) SE
- Tillabery, Niger - 669 kms (415.7 miles) S
- Birni N'Konni, Niger - 843.8 kms (524.3 miles) SSE
- Niamey, Niger - 757.4 kms (470.6 miles) S